The sale of a home depends highly on the right selling campaign, but it can be hard to get this right from the start.
Andrew Winter offers his advice on getting your campaign in good shape from the get go!
- You have everything to gain from letting as many people in to see your property as possible. Be open with flexible with your agent about open homes.
- Be ready! When your home hits the market it should be all systems go. Ensure your property is clean and tidy. Any clutter or mess can easily turn off a potential buyer.
- At this stage, you should have already discussed pricing with your agent. But it's important to also discuss feedback to give you a chance to amend any issues.
- Don't turn away from early offers. While there are some savvy buyers out there who will put in a quick below marker offer, decent offers may just be worth considering.
- Finally, be realistic about price. Although you might have a figure in mind, it needs to reflect the market.