Top 10 buyer do’s and don’ts to consider:
1. Do not be scared to buy something because it feels right or you just love it.
2. Do not let friends, family or colleagues put you off or talk you out of a purchase.
3. Do not hand over any money unless you know it is to reputable party eg Licensed agent or lawyer.
4. Do not be rude or upset the sellers as they will take it personally. Always be polite.
5. Do not turn up unannounced and do not expect everything to go smoothly.
6. Do have a Professional Independent Valuation.
7. Do have a Professional Building Inspection for the structure and pest infestation.
8. Do use a lawyer; this is too much money to risk without knowledgeable guidance.
9. Do not waste time, if you like it. Start the process promptly as sellers are more flexible with buyers that get things moving!
10. Do watch out for special deals and investor specials including lots of extras, because guess who is paying for those!