Use the suppliers trusted by the Selling Houses team.
Bunnings is the leading retailer of home improvement and outdoor living products in Australia and New Zealand and a major supplier to project builders, commercial tradespeople and the housing industry. Operating from a network of large warehouse stores, smaller format stores, trade centres and frame and truss sites, Bunnings caters for consumer and commercial customers.
Their ambition is to provide their customers with the widest range of home improvement products at the lowest prices every day, backed with the best service. Their team members are the heart and soul of their business.
For this episode, Bunnings supplied:
- Godfrey Hirst Carpet: 100% Wool Luxury collection in colour: Manilla
- Tarkett: Laminate Floor in Northern Rivers Gum
- Mercator Large Zahara Brass Pendant Lighting
- Brilliant Claudette Bathroom Vanity Light
- Brilliant 60W Amelie 400mm Acrylic Ball Pendant Light
- Nelson Fixed Downlight Kit
- Cafe Lighting 60cm Empress White Table Lamp
- Café Lighting Deaken Table Lamp - Antique Brass
- Café Lighting Southwark Lamp - Antique Brass
- Café Lighting Reid Desk Lamp
- Café Lighting Baker Floor Lamp
- Johnson Tiles 300 x 100mm Taupe Gloss Ceramic Wall Tile - 40 Pack
- Prestige 30mm Eclipse Brass Knob
- Kaboodle Nougat Truffle Kickboard
- Kaboodle Nougat Truffle Heritage Cabinet Door
- Kaboodle Wall Cabinets
- Kaboodle Drawer Base Cabinets
- Kaboodle Base Cabinets
- Kaboodle Nougat Truffle Heritage Drawer Panel
- Prestige 125mm Brass Metal Case Handle
- Kaboodle Nougat Truffle Base End Panel
- Abey Sink Schock 1.75 Bowl White Granite BOWL LEFT HAND SIDE
- Mondella 4 Star WELS 7L/min Gold Maestro Lever Handle Sink Mixer
- Bastow Brass Gold Federation Bath Set
- Bastow WELS Brass Gold Federation Fixed Gooseneck Shower Set
- Bastow WELS Brass Gold Federation Basin Set
- Flatpack 1200mm Allana Gloss White Freestanding Vanity - Cabinet Only
- Forme 1200 x 750 x 150mm Three Door Cabinet Shaving Logan 1200
- Prestige 30mm Eclipse Brass Knob
- Heller 250mm Square White Exhaust Fan
- Mimosa Seville Teak Timber Dining Table 250x100x75cm
- Mimosa Vintage Aluminum Wicker Chairs
Outdoor Seating Area
- Mimosa 4pc Aluminum Manor Setting
- Northcote Mason Trough 80x38cm – Lead
- Northcote Mason Bowl 55x55cm – Lead
- Northcote Villa Urn 63x62cm – Antique Terracotta
- Viburnum Tinus 330mm
- Magnolia Little Gem 500mm
- Soleirolia Soleirolii (Baby Tears) Easy-Care Range 130mm
- Buxus Sempervirens Pyramid 420mm
- Fatsia Japonica 200mm
- Tuscan Path Bluestone 600x300x20mm
At Taubmans we’re all about painting. Not just the paint, but the physical act of painting in all its wonderful, messy, squishy, blobby glory. We think painting should be exciting, playful and add a splash of colour to your life.
We know painting can sometimes be difficult. The fear of mistakes, the daunting scale of the job, the disagreements and constraints, but we promise to do everything we can to inspire, motivate and congratulate you every step of the way. It’s this commitment and belief in what we do that has helped Taubmans become one of Australia’s most successful paint suppliers.
For this episode, Taubmans supplied:
- Interior Ceiling: Endure Interior Cloudburst – Half Strength
- Interior Walls: Endure Interior Cotton Cloud – Low Sheen
- Rear Windows & Doors: Endure Exterior - Arctic Cotton – High Gloss Sheen
- Rear Weather Boards: Endure Exterior - Taupe Stone – Double Strength
Forty Winks, Australia’s iconic bedroom retail specialist, offers a wide range of mattresses, beds, bedding, bedroom furniture, children's furniture and bedroom accessories with more than 90 stores located nation-wide.
For this episode, Forty Winks supplied:
- Cornwall Blanket Box
- Cornwall Bedside Table x 2
- Linen House: Fog Quilt Cover Set
- Linen House: Sienna Quilted Valance
- Sheridan: Abbotson Linen Tailored Quilt Cover, Queen in Smoke
- Linen House: Exceed Bedding Standard Medium Pillow x 16
- Linen House: Romeo Queen Sheet Set x 2
- Linen House: Marilyn cushion 30x50cm x 2
- Linen House: Basket Weave Deep Navy Cushion 45x45cm
- Linen House: Washed Linen Cushion in Rattan 45x45cm x 2
- Linen House: Washed Linen Cushion in Dark Shadow 45x45cm
- Linen House: Washed Linen Cushion in Oatmeal 45x45cm x 2
- Linen House: Washed Linen Cushion in Griffin
- Linen House: Kilim Cushion in Rose 30x60cm
- Linen House: Dolce Pink Cushion 30x60cm
- Linen House: Seine Cushion in Grey 40x40cm
- Linen House: Knitted Blue Fog Cushion 45x45cm
- Linen House: Knitted Deep Ultramarine Cushion 45x45cm
- Linen House: Knitted Snow White Cushion 45x45cm
- Linen House: Stone Cushion in Earth 45x45cm
- Linen House: Venice Beach Cushion 43x43cm
- Linen House: Woodend Cushion in Autumn 43x43cm
- Linen House: Kew Cushion in Indigo 45x45cm
- Linen House: Quartz Cushion in Aqua 445x45cm
- Marie Claire: Guinevere Cushion in Linen 43x43cm
LUXAFLEX® Window Fashions has been in Australia for over 60 years and is one of the most widely known and respected window covering brands in Australia. The brand has been synonymous with Australian-made quality and craftsmanship, innovation and value in the window coverings market. We live by the motto: 'Simply Smarter By Design'.
The range of LUXAFLEX® Window Fashions contains the broadest collection of non-curtain window coverings available in Australia. It includes Venetian Blinds, Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds, Shutters, Awnings, Sunscreens, Panel Glides and Roman Shades, as well as luxurious and unique products such as the soft shades collection - DUETTE® Shades, SILHOUETTE® Shadings, LUMINETTE® Privacy Sheers and PIROUETTE® Window Shadings. Many of these products are compatible with a wide range of home automation solutions.
For this episode, LUXAFLEX supplied:
- 6 x Single chain operated roller blinds with Atmosphere translucent fabric in Pearl.
Designed and built in Europe, the Holden Astra is a chic and progressive looking sports hatch that effortlessly blends drive comfort with a sporty look and feel. Equipped with a 1.6L turbo engine, Astra is as at home in the city as it is on the open road, conquering both with style.
Demonstrating status and sophistication, the German built, Holden Insignia VXR boasts a wealth of advanced driving technologies. With a 2.8L V6 turbo engine and adaptive all-wheel-drive, Insignia VXR is designed to improve driving experience whilst enhancing vehicle safety.
The Holden Colorado is a truck with many talents and is capable of an unbeaten 3.5 tonne towing capacity and 500Nm of torque, as well as 4-wheel-drive 'switch on the fly', Colorado is the perfect companion for tough work. Combine that with muscular looks and Holden's MyLink infotainment system, Colorado doubles as car to support an active lifestyle too.
For this episode, Holden supplied:
- Holden Insignia
Urban Road has brought original canvas and framed art prints into the homes of art lovers everywhere. Founded in Sydney in 2010, Urban Road creations are inspired by urban surrounds and nature’s beauty; a unique array of flowers and plants, animals, landscapes, water and abstract patterns in a mix of colour palettes – sometimes vibrant, sometimes subtle, always beautiful.
In this episode Urban Road supplied:
- Midnight Blooms
- Cool Mint
- Desert Fawn
- Chinoiserie Room
- The Truth Will Set You Free
- Sombre Seas
- Blue tulips
- Stocking girl
- Feather Pink
Inspiring Australian bathrooms for 70 years.
Almost every Australian has turned on, sat on, bathed in or flushed a Caroma product. Over the years we have seen plenty of change and we’ve evolved with the needs and tastes of the country. What hasn’t changed is our drive to deliver world-class quality, design and innovation, in a style that’s distinctly Australian. And it’s this commitment that will continue to make Caroma the trusted name in bathrooms.
www.caroma.com.au; Follow us on: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
In this episode Caroma supplied:
- Uniset II Concorde concealed connector suite in White
- Deluxe Seat in White
JIM'S BUILDING INSPECTIONS
Using an industry leading iPad application, we deliver our reports in an easy to read format – free of fine print and jargon – within 24hrs.
Our strict pre-selection process ensures your building consultant is highly skilled, qualified, experienced, fully insured and where required licensed. Jim’s Building Inspections is now delivering service in Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and Sydney. Regional areas are also being actively serviced with inspectors based in regional centres of Queensland, New South Wales and Victoria. Jim’s is Australia’s largest and fastest growing network of building consultants and inspectors servicing the clients throughout metropolitan and regional Australia.
www.jimsbuildinginspections.com.au; PH: 131 846
In this episode Jim's Building Inspections provided:
- Premium inspection and report
Granite Transformations is the largest kitchen makeover company in the world with over 200 branches worldwide. Our exclusive ‘Trend Surfaces’ engineered stone range is designed to optimal thickness allowing the product to be laid directly over existing bench tops and splash backs with no need for demolition. Granite Transformations specialize in full kitchen makeovers, brand new kitchens, bathrooms, laundries and much more.
www.granitetransformations.com.au; PH: 1300 306 666
In this episode Granite transformations supplied:
- Kitchen bench top in col. Ivory
- Bathroom vanity top in col. Ivory
Valiant Hire is Australia’s leading specialist in office, event and residential furniture rental, with an unsurpassed reputation for excellent service, fast and efficient delivery and the largest range of quality furniture. Valiant has well over 60,000 pieces of furniture on hire throughout Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and the surrounding areas.
Our offices and distribution centres are centrally located, within easy reach of the CBD enabling quick turnaround when necessary.
We have an in-house logistics team and run our own fleet of GPS controlled trucks and vans, enabling us to expeditiously service different sites quickly and efficiently.
Valiant’s website www.valiant.com.au gives you the ability to order online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as well as keep up to date with interesting Furniture and Design articles via our Blog, Twitter and Facebook.
In this episode Valiant Hire supplied:
- A variety of furniture, art and accessories used to style this property.
Voyager Interiors presents an innovative and stylish range of furniture, interiors and homewares.
From beautiful locally handcrafted hardwood furniture, to an expansive range of Italian leather lounges and exquisite accent pieces; our collection will inspire you.
Our team brings a wealth of local and international experience in design, residential styling and commercial fit-outs; underpinned by expertise in product selection and customer service.
At Voyager Interiors, we’re always happy to provide product and decorative advice to suit your needs. We thrive on creating a successful and enjoyable shopping experience dedicated to quality, style and value for money.
Whatever your project, Voyager Interiors has an amazing range of designs, custom made options and ideas to make it a reality.
In this episode Voyager Interiors supplied:
- Various accessories to style the house.
BALLARAT BUDGET BIN HIRE
Ballarat Budget Bin Hire is a local family owned and operated company. It has been operating for 10 years. We pride ourselves on working closely with our customers to make sure they get the right bin for the right job. Our sizes range from a 2m3 bin right through until a 15m3 bin.
www.ballaratbudgetbinhire.websyte.com.au; PH: 0417 358 734
For this episode Ballarat Budget Bin supplied:
- 6m skip bins throughout the duration of our makeover.
Citymove is your Local and Interstate removals and storage company with a difference. We bring Respect, Integrity and Fun to moving home while taking our customers every step of the way from packing, moving, storing and unpacking. We are proudly AFRA (Australia Furniture Removers Association) accredited ensuring we consistently exceed your expectations, treat your possessions like they were our mothers and leave you time to truly enjoy your new home.
For this episode CityMove provided:
- Removal and storage services.
Resurfacing Australia is the national network of professional Resurfacers.
Resurfacing is the process of spraying a specialised coating over bathroom and kitchen surfaces to update tiles, fittings, cabinets and bench tops. This finish gives your bathroom and kitchen a whole new look without removal.
Recycle your current kitchen and bathroom, and save yourself up to 75% in costs and time instead of replacement.
Using only premium products like our Poly-Glass Resin, which is designed for bathrooms and kitchens, Resurfacing Australia professionals can cosmetically update these rooms to become a feature of your home. We can offer a high gloss finish for bathroom tiles and fittings, and satin, matte or high gloss finishes for kitchen cabinets, all in the colour of your choice. We also offer our feature coating, which gives a granite look for kitchen bench tops and bathroom vanities from our range of 30 colours.
Visit www.resurfacingaustralia.com.au or call 1300 299 058 today to find your local Resurfacer.
For this episode Resurfacing Australia provided:
- Resurfacing of the bathroom tiles in both the Main Bathroom and the En-suite.
Miller's Turf are the growers of the finest turf and lawns suitable for Australian conditions variety’s include Sir Walter, Nullabor Couch, Eureka Kikuyu, Platinum Zoysia and RTF Fescue. Here at Millers Turf we specialize in both ground preparation and turf laying for commercial and also residential jobs.
www.millersturf.com.au; PH: 1800 044 510
In this episode Millers Turf supplied:
- 25m2 Eureka Kikuyu Turf
ART IS IN FLOORS
Art is in floors has been servicing all of central Victoria and metropolitan areas for over 13 years and in that time we have built a strong relationship with both clients and suppliers to deliver the best results for our clientele. We sand and polish new and old floors as well as supply and install solid timber floors as well as engineered/floating floors
www.artisinfloors.com.au; PH: 0409 022 856
For this episode Art Is In Floors:
- Professionally installed the laminate floor.
SUPPORT CLEANING SERVICES
Why choose Cleaning Support Services?
Cleaning Support Services provides the most intensive, cost-effective, commendable cleaning services in Australia. We offer our expertise in cleaning in a number of categories: Commercial, Residential, Real Estate, Bond/Vacate Cleaning, General Cleaning, Handyman and Trades Services for Reactive and Programmed works.
With our professional and well-trained staff to clean and maintain your property, we always certify that our cleaning service provides not just the most intensive but COMPREHENSIVE LIABILITY INSURANCE.
We carefully source the best cleaning products which are environmental and health friendly giving the occupants the stress-free experience and peace of mind keeping them from harmful chemicals at the same time saving the health of our cleaners and protecting our wonderful earth.
So, call us now and discover the superior cleaning services that you will ever experience!
1300 550 720; Watch on YouTube
For this episode Cleaning Support Services provided:
- A full residential house clean.
At Everdure, we’ve been cooking up great ideas since 1935. We started in Perth manufacturing hot water heaters and today Everdure offers a wide range of products including gas and electric ceramic heaters, barbecues and our new kitchen range. Our range of Cooking appliances continues our tradition of innovative products that combine clever technology and functionality with stylish design, all at surprisingly affordable prices. So now you can afford the good looks and great performance of European-styled and European made appliances without the European price tag.
In this episode Everdure supplied:
- RUES51 Range Hood
CoreLogic RP Data is the number one provider of property information, analytics and risk management services in Australia and New Zealand, 100% owned by CoreLogic CLX– the world’s largest data and analytics provider. Through its expansive database, it attracts a strong and loyal customer base ranging from real estate agents, finance and banking organisations, government and consumers. CoreLogic RP Data combines public, contributory and propriety data to develop predictive decision-making analytics, coupled with its business services that bring insight and transparency to property markets. Backed by 30-years of history, CoreLogic RP Data is the holder of the country’s largest residential and commercial property database; this provides an excellent platform to electronically value very property in Australia on a weekly basis - on average 30 million valuations are generated each month. Recognised as a leader and an established player in the mortgage industry, CoreLogic RP Data continues to work with the Australian Finance and lending community to minimise risk and deliver value to consumers.
For this episode CoreLogic RPData provided:
- All the property statistics and suburb reports.