Festuca glauca 'Elijah Blue'
- Common Name: Elijah Blue Fescue
- Plant Height: 0.2
- Plant Spread: 0.2
- Use: accents, border, informal edging, mass planting, pot, crevice, poolside
- Plant Pruning: Cut back in late winter if dead leaves have built up.
- Soil Moisture: dry between watering to constantly moist
- Sunlight: hot overhead sun
- Design: Suits alpine, coastal, contemporary, dry style & mediterranean designs
- Flower Colour: green
- Garden Type: soft-wooded perennial or grass
- Plant Seasonality: Semi-herbaceous