Pittosporum crassifolium 'Compactum'
- Common Name: Dwarf Karo
- Plant Height: 1
- Plant Spread: 1
- Use: formal hedge, formal edging, poolside
- Plant Pruning: Tip prune regularly from a young age for density and to maintain the desired shape.
- Soil Moisture: dry between watering to constantly moist
- Sunlight: hot overhead sun to warm low sun
- Design: Suits mediterranean & coastal designs
- Plant Origins: New Zealand
- Flower Colour: red-purple
- Garden Type: tree or shrub
- Plant Seasonality: Evergreen