Now, THIS is husband and house goals!
An Australian bride-to-be has been gifted the ultimate dressing room makeover by her fiancé, complete with a Hollywood mirror, marble worktop and a chandelier.
Taking to Facebook, the woman shared photos of her newly renovated room, displaying her extensive Louboutin shoe collection, pricey makeup, designer bags and jewellery.
"When your very talented fiancé builds you the dressing room of your dreams," she captioned the photos.
"Everything is from IKEA and Kmart except for the chandelier, velvet chair, Hollywood mirror and white rug, which were sourced off eBay."
So, what exactly did he use to create this luxurious look? The following.
- Wardrobes (PAX) from $680 with mirrors
- All drawer inserts (KOMPLEMENT) from $40 each
- Dressing table (MALM) is $199
- Bookcases (BILLY) start at $79 each
- Centre Island (MALM drawers) from $249
- Sheer curtains (TERESIA) are $14.99 each
- Curtain pole (sprayed gold)
- Grey velvet bench is $45
- Flowers and vases
- Make up holders
- Curtain fairy lights are $8 each
- Hollywood mirror is $168 from here
- Silver dining chair is $155.99 from here
More on LifeStyle: