Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirm exciting news

Fans of the Australian singer will be thrilled about this!

Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith Urban are making the most of their time Down Under.

Earlier this week, Nicole shared a snap of herself reuniting with her mum after 8 months apart.

"Feels so good to be able to hug my mum! It’s been 8 months. I missed her 80th birthday but I’m here now. Love you Mumma," Nicole, 53, wrote in her caption.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by Nicole Kidman (@nicolekidman) on

 

 

And that wasn't the only exciting family news shared this week - becuase a few days later Keith announced the tracklist for his upcoming Album, The Speed Of Now Part 1, which is out on September 18.

The Aussie crooner will treat fans to a total of 16 new songs, including Superman, Forever, and Tumbleweed.

Shortly after his annoucnement, Keith's followers were quick to comment about the anticipated album.

"So very excited for this music. Can't wait," one said.

"So very excited for this music!! You always bring a smile to my face listening to your soulful music!! Can’t Wait!" another added.

Keith then followed up the post with a snippet of his song, Change Your Mind.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

A post shared by Keith Urban (@keithurban) on

 

Fans were beyond thrilled with what the 52-year-old has released, with one writing: "YESSSSSS!!! I can hardly wait to hear this whole song!!! Sounds like the Keith Urban sound I love sooo much."

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

CHANGE YOUR MIND. Out everywhere tonight.

A post shared by Keith Urban (@keithurban) on

 

The happy and wholesome time for the family comes after experincing some backlash last week.

As previously reported on LifeStyle, Nicole Kidman denied claims that she, her husband Keith Urban and their children broke the government’s strict quarantine rules after re-entering the country in July.

In Australia, the coronavirus pandemic has influenced travellers immensely as Aussies whom are returning from international travels are required to quarantine in a hotel, where they can be monitored for the potentially deadly virus.

However, Nicole and Keith reportedly skipped the routine lockdown at a hotel and were given permission to self-isolate at their $6.5million Southern Highlands estate instead. 

As a result, many members of the public were up in arms, some even accused the government of giving special treatment to celebrities based on their famous status.

Following the backlash, Nicole's publicist Wendy Day issued a statement claiming Nicole has forked out some cash for her own security and the couple and their daughters Sunday Rose, 12, and Faith, 9, chose to isolate as per the law.

“It’s absolute garbage. She is paying for all her own security and following all the rules, they are in isolation,” Wendy said in an interview the SMH’s Private Sydney.

The couple have clearly since moved on from the situation.

Are you a fan of Keith's music? Let us know your favourite song on LifeStyle's Facebook page.

More on LifeStyle:

Want more? We thought you might like this video.

Like this artice? Subscribe to our newsletter to get more articles like this delivered striaght to your inbox.

By registering you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and Privacy Notice

 
 

Sign Out

Join the Conversation

Please note, LifeStyle cannot respond to all comments posted in our comments feed. If you have a comment or query you would like LifeStyle to respond to, please use our feedback form.

0 comments