This will be dangerous!
Sydney-based food blogger Saryne Segeyaro of Instagram page Eating Up With The Hannashians, has shared a three-ingredient recipe for the beloved Tim Tam biscuit.
- Dairy Milk chocolate
- Lotus Biscoff biscuits
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
- Melt the chocolate for 1 minute and 30 seconds in the microwave.
- Spread Lotus Biscoff spread on top of one biscuit and then sandwich another biscuit on top.
- Once the chocolate is melted, dip the sandwiched biscuit filling into the chocolate and then place it on a tray and freeze for 30 mins.
- Feel free to serve them - we dare you to only have one!
Watch the full how-to video below!
More on LifeStyle:
- The perfect recipe for soft-centred Chocolate Pudding
- The easiest Chocolate Cake recipe you have to try!
- Bec Judd shares an easy five ingredient flour-less cake recipe