Finally, something to fill up your Friday nights in isolation!
If you feel like you miss going out for a cheeky drink - don't worry - we've got a way to keep you hydrated while in lockdown.
Some of Australia's most renown mixologists joined the team behind the Simply Cocktails Facebook Page -which has stepped in to offer a helping hand to some of our local bartenders who have recently lost their gigs by a introducing a new virtual cocktail workshop initiative.
The first virtual cocktail class, called 'Home Five O'Clock-tails' took place on April 1, but now every Friday and Tuesday you and your friends can treat yourselves to (learning how to make) a new drink.
The classes are availble until June 30, so don't stress there will be plenty of opportunities to learn a mix of different drinks.
If you're really keen about getting an authentic teaching experience, download the House Party app - chat to friends on video call while you all stream the mini masterclass on Facebook from your laptops.
So, what's on the masterclass menu?
• Friday 3rd April: Mark Hickey, Cointreau Fizz
• Tuesday 7th April: Danilo Migliorini, Tia Espresso Martini
• Thursday 9th April: Andy Buntine, Mozart Choc-tails
• Tuesday 14th April: Josh Obrien, Tom Collins
• Friday 17th April: Mark Hickey, Black barrel Daiquiri
• Tuesday 20th April: Andy Buntine, Passoda & Passoa Mule
• Friday 24th April: Mark Hickey, French Mule
• Tuesday 28th April: Danilo Migliorini, Disaronno Sour
• Friday 1st May: Josh O'Brien, Paloma
• Tuesday 5th May: Josh O'Brien, Highball
• Friday 8th May: Andy Buntine, Hot Toddy
• Tuesday 12th May: Mark Hickey, Copa
• Friday 15th May: Luke Hanzlicek, Chaud
• Tuesday 19th May: Mark Hickey, Fiorente Spritz
• Tuesday 25th May: Mark Hickey, Gin & Tonic
• Friday 29th May: Andy Buntine, St Remy Mule
• Tuesday 2nd June: Mark Hickey, Naked Sour
• Friday 5th June: Josh Obrien, V & T
• Tuesday 9th June: Andy Buntine, Licor 43 Smoothie
• Friday 12th June: Josh O'Brien, Metaxa Spritz
• Tuesday 16th June: Andy Buntine, Irish Coffee
• Friday 19th June: Andy Buntine, Boilermaker
• Tuesday 22nd June: Mark Hickey, Opal Mule
• Friday 26th June: Josh O'Brien, Peated highball
• Tuesday 30th June: Josh O'Brien, Old Fashioned
More on LifeStyle.com.au