Keen shoppers, get ready to add to cart!
Australian retailer BIG W has slashed its prices on big-named electronics, beauty products, appliances, cookware and more as a part of their half-price sale.
Shoppers who are in need of electronics and kitchen appliances are in for a treat, with massive savings on reputable Dyson vacuums, slow cookers, frypans, woks, grills, Tefal frypans, headphones, speakers, video games.
The 'Big Sale' began on May 28 and runs until June 10, however you'll have to get shopping quickly, as there's limited stock available nationwide.
What are the best buys?
- Dyson V7 Origin Cordless Vacuum: down to $399, from $599.
- Dyson Light Ball Multi Floor vacuum: down to $399, from $499
- DGTEC Smart Watch with fitness tracker: down to $79, from $109
- Tefal Elegance 30cm Frypan: down to $27.50, from $55
- Tefal Non-Stick Saute Pan with Lid 30cm: down to $49, from $99
- Russell Hobbs Slow Cooker 7L: down to $51.75, from $69
- Russell Hobbs 3-in-1 Classic Hand Blender: down to $44.25, from $59
- Wireless Earphones - White or Black: down to $19, from $29
- Tontine Comfortech Memory Foam Pillow: down to $24.50, from $49
- Tontine Good Night All Seasons Quilt - Size Queen: down to $47, from $94
- PS4 Call Of Duty Black Ops 4: down to $19, from $79
- PS4 PS4 Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller and selected games down to $79, from $103
- Xbox One Fortnite Deep Freeze Bundle: down to $19, from $29
- Rimmel London 60 Seconds Nail Polish: down to $2.97, from $5.94
- L'Oreal Paris Paradise Mascara - Black: down to $12.47, from $24.95
Will you be heading to your local BIG W store? Or adding to your cart online? Let us know on LifeStyle's Facebook and Instagram page.
More on LifeStyle: