See how Sarah Wilson quit sugar and how you can too.
If you’ve thought about quitting sugar, tried different ways, but can’t quite cut the ties… this ebook is your sweet, effective solution.
Inspired by her own personal experience, her work as a health coach, and from some of the best experts from around the world, I Quit Sugar is practical week-by-week guide full of tips, recipes, advice and inspiration to quit the sweet stuff – for good.
What’s inside the book?
“I was addicted to sugar. I needed it every day. I convinced myself it was “good sugar”. But sugar is sugar. And it was making me sick, tired and bloated. I set about researching all the different ways to quit the stuff. It took a while. But in the process I found what works — for good. They’re simple techniques and they’re kind, sensible and totally make sense.”
In the I Quit Sugar ebook you’ll receive:
• A sharp 8-week program that walks you through each crucial stage, week by week
• A tidy, easy-to-relay-to-mates-at-the-pub explanation of how + why sugar is making us fat + sick
• A sugar replacement plan: tested + nutritionally sound
• “Sweet” sugar-free recipes
• New treat ideas
• A detox + a suggested supplements list
• A downloadable shopping list of new ingredients to replace sugar in your life
Is this ebook for you?
Yep, most certainly, if:
• You’ve tried to quit on your own and can’t get past the first few days (there’s a very important reason for this!)
• You’re tired of feeling sluggish, bloated and stuck and want to try a new way (you might just be curious to see if sugar is the culprit…why not?)
• You want to lose weight