Find out about NAN Pro 3 and NAN HA 3 Toddler Milk Drinks and get expert tips on preparing your toddler’s meals.
We all know how fussy toddlers can be. From one day to the next, a food may be in favour or out! And as toddlers are still refining their dining habits, even with the best intentions, not all food ends up where it should be - in the mouth! You want what they do eat to be nutritious.
Toddler milks are for children 1-3 years of age and are nutritional milk supplements to complement the nutritional needs of toddlers. As an alternative to cow’s milk, NAN 3 toddler milks may play an important role in the growth and development of toddlers from 12 months of age.
The key ingredients are –
• Probiotics – Contains Bifidus BL (a beneficial active probiotic bacteria) that can help support a toddler’s digestive and immune systems
• Vitamins and minerals – Two serves a day provides an average of at least 50% of the recommended dietary intake of vitamins B1, B2, C, D and E and minerals, calcium, iron and zinc which work together to support the growth and development of your active toddler
• Sucrose-free – Supports better eating habits. That’s great news for little teeth!
In addition, NAN HA 3 is the only* partially hydrolysed toddler milk available in Australia. As it is partially hydrolysed, the protein is partly broken down into smaller pieces making it easy to digest and gentle on a toddler’s digestive system. This is beneficial as when toddlers start to socialise and explore the world around them, it is important that their digestive and immune systems are up for the challenge.
NAN 3 Toddler milks with Bifidus BL helps complement the daily nutritional needs of energetic toddlers. It can also contribute to a toddler’s dietary intake when their nutritional needs may not be adequate. With NAN 3 Toddler milks you can be confident your toddler is having a milk drink that’s been specially tailored to their growth and development needs
*As at 16th February 2012
Available: Grocery, Pharmacy and other retail outlets
Pack Size: 900g can
1. Wash your hands before preparing your child’s Toddler drink.
2. Wash all utensils to be used (cup, spoon) thoroughly.
3. Boil 200mL (NAN HA3) - 210mL(NAN Pro 3) of water then cool until lukewarm, about 40°C.
4. Mix 4 level scoops of NAN HA 3 or 7 level scoops of NAN Pro 3 with water and stir until dissolved.
Children often take a little time to get used to new tastes, so you might like to try blending NAN toddler milks with fruit or using on breakfast cereal to start with.
For more nutrition advice and products, visit www.nestlebaby.com/au/