Have you checked out the morning fitness program on My Workout at 6.30am weekdays yet? Hollywood’s top three mega-star trainers, Yumi Lee, Ron Matthews and Jeanette Jenkins, help you tone and sculpt your body just like the Hollywood stars they train.
Brad Pitt, Demi Moore, Eva Mendes and Hugh Jackman, have all been whipped into shape by these guys! Here, they spill their insider secrets for a fitter, leaner you!
• “Let yourself eat one or two ‘bad’ things each day. Women often give up if they’re not perfect one day, and then eat like they’ve been stranded at sea for a week. You’re much better off eating 80 per cent well consistently.” - Ron Mathews
• “Lift dumbbells slooowly. Take at least three counts to raise them and three to lower. If you speed through the reps, you’ll use too much momentum—and that’s cheating!” - Yumi Lee
• “Pick moves that tone several muscles at once. Do biceps curls while you do a lunge, for example. You’ll work your upper and lower body with one exercise.” - Yumi Lee
• “Try ballet. Tone and strengthen your legs with arabesques, pliés and dégagés. To learn proper technique, take a class in your area or try a home workout DVD, such as those by the New York City Ballet.” – Jeanette Jenkins
• “Yes, even the hot models hate lunges but the truth is they work -- and they work well! Stationary lunges, walking lunges, reverse lunges and side lunges will all tone and define your legs. Just keep thinking how amazing your legs are going to look later on when you don that dress.” – Jeanette Jenkins
• “Go uphill hiking. Sure, it is great to be able to get out into the fresh air but walking on an incline on your treadmill will also do the trick. Working against gravity will help tone your legs as you burn additional calories at the same time.” – Jeanette Jenkins
• “Weights aren’t just for jocks. Strengthening exercises such as leg presses, leg extensions, hamstring curls, calf raises, and inner and outer thigh presses can help you maximize leg definition.” – Jeanette Jenkins
• "Don’t pig out. Eat half a sandwich and keep the other half for later." -Yumi Lee
Check out the My Workout show now!