All women want to feel beautiful through fashion, and never is this more true - or important - than when you’re pregnant.
With summer on its way, founder of e-retailer ORIRI, Jade Scheuerle, is here to provide you with a selection of figure flattering tips for looking stylish this summer.
Whether flaunting your bump, looking for something that subtly conceals your changing shape or getting back into shape after your precious one has arrived, your personal style does not need to be lost in maternity this summer. Resist the urge to hide in shapeless and oversized clothes, and embrace your beautiful new curves - after all, you've only got them for a few months.
1. Summer calls for cool, easy to wear outfits, and it’s hard to go past a beautiful and feminine maxi dress. Multi-fitting dresses are ideal, as they cater to all sizes, allowing room for movement and of course your growing bump!
2. Avoid adding unnecessary volume with bell sleeves, baggy tops or heavy knits, and stick to more simple and streamlined alternatives.
3. Whether you are pregnant or not, the classic LBD is the perfect figure-flattering outfit.
4. If you’ve got it, flaunt it! Long and lean legs? Show them off in a short and flirty summer dress. Proud of your new, generous cleavage? Highlight your décolletage in a scoop neck dress.
5. Chic maternity jeans are an essential part of your maternity attire, J-Brand jeans are available in a revolutionary new style with super-soft elastic panels on each side of the waistband for room to grow throughout your 9 months and beyond. ORIRI is the largest stockist of J Brand Maternity jeans in Australia with new collections arriving every month.
For more detals visit www.oriri.com.au