James Wong makes a natural footbath to soak tired feet.
• 2 bulbs garlic
• Cider vinegar (or whatever you have)
• 20 heads fresh lavender
• Sage leaves
1. Drop the garlic into a jug and cover with vinegar, using roughly twice as much vinegar as garlic.
2. Crush the sage leaves with a pestle and mortar, and add them along with the lavender heads to the jug.
3. Pour your mixture into an airtight container, making sure you have enough vinegar to totally cover the other ingredients.
4. Infuse the mixture for between 2 weeks and a month. Simply add 5 tablespoons to a hot footbath and soak your foot when required.
USE: Dilute 5 tblsp of the mixture in a washing up bowl (size) of hot water, and soak the feet for at least 10 minutes each day for 3 times a week for 2 weeks.
STORAGE: Keep in a sealable container or jar in a dry, cool place for up to 6 months