James Wong makes a natural remedy for Athlete's Foot:
• 4 tablespoons dried sage leaves
• 4 tablespoonsdried garlic (commercially prepared is fine)
• 7 tablespoons (70 g) cornflour
• 7 tablespoons (70 g) bicarbonate of soda
• 24 drops tea tree oil
1. Grind the dried sage in a mortar and pestle, then place in a medium-sized bowl. Add the dried garlic. Sprinkle over the cornflour and bicarbonate of soda and mix well.
2. Add in the tea tree oil and stir until well distributed. Place the powder into a salt or sugar shaker for use.
USE: Dust on liberally 3 times daily, until symptoms disappear (usually a few weeks). Continue using for 1 week after all signs of infection are gone, as previously dormant fungal spores can cause reinfection.
STORAGE: Keep in a dry, dark place and use within 1 year.