If you want to improve your sex life, here are our best tips - without all the bells and whistles.
It's true what they say - a huge part of sex is in the brain. While you may think it's all about technique and "moves", it's all about an open mindset and having confidence.
1. Never underestimate the power of a sexy mind. It doesn’t matter whether you’re in a new relationship or have been in one for years, it remains important for a woman to think sexy thoughts and to carry on doing sexy things like dressing up, buying a new pair of heels or planning a surprise seduction after work to keep her mind and body feeling sexy. Did you know that the female skin is ten times more sensitive than the average male’s, so wearing anything that brushes pleasurably against your body pays dividends for you and your partner later on.
2. Develop a positive view of yourself. There is nothing sexier in a woman than self-confidence. What is your sexiest asset - curvy thighs; full pouty lips; a delectable derrière; gorgeous eyes? Celebrate your unique sexiness by identifying your most fabulous attribute and then make it your go-to feature for firing up your confidence. Tell yourself out loud: “Wow, I look gorgeous today!”
3. Work on consciously exploring your sensuality. Once you realize that sensuality is a natural, spontaneous part of you, the next step is to accept that your sexuality works in exactly the same way. Start by doing something physically pleasurable, which can be as simple as going for a walk and feeling the breeze on your skin or even raindrops on your face. Cherish yourself and indulge all five senses. Listen to music you love, and fragrance yourself and your home with beautiful scents. Surround yourself with candlelight, soft music, a fragrant tub, fresh flowers placed around the tub, a sea sponge or loofah, a fluffy towel, a glass of something refreshing, chocolate, and enjoy..... Slowly massage fabulous smelling lotion into your body after a shower or bath, caressing your skin as if it were your lover’s, or let him do it for you.
4. Slip into something gorgeous. Sexy flattering lingerie can transform you into a bombshell, a centrefold, a princess... Do a little dance in front of the mirror, worship your curves and let the personality of the lingerie inspire you to unleash a new sexiness – a sexiness from within.
5. Never underestimate the link between sensuality and romance in the bedroom. There is nothing more engaging and romantic than a softly lit space which brings pleasure to the eyes and the ears, delights to the skin and thrills to the tastebuds. All five senses play a role in creating more romance - tactile fabrics like silk (touch); the soft glow of candlelight (sight); champagne, a bowl of juicy red strawberries and whipped cream (taste); delicately fragranced sheets (smell); and your favourite music (sound) will make an inviting playground.