Don't let the cold get you down, use these tips to stay fit and healthy!
1. Make sure to drink plenty of fluids, such as water, herbal teas, fresh juices or warm water with Manuka Honey and Lemon, to keep hydrated
2. Eat a healthy, balanced diet. This will ensure that your body is receiving the right nutrients to support your immune system
3. Comvita Propolis is made from sap and resins that bees collect from new shoots and wounds on certain deciduous trees. This sap is particularly high in natural flavonoids (also known as bioflavonoids). These natural plant compounds are an essential part of the plant’s immune system, helping to defend it against infection. The clever bees use Propolis to seal the hive, keeping it warm and windproof, and protected from infection. Include Comvita’s health products with Propolis to help fight infection.
4. As viral infections remain difficult to treat, we rely on our own individual immune systems to protect us from cold and flu viruses and to make us well again. The immune system can be likened to the body’s police force. It fights, destroys and removes foreign invaders such as bacteria and viruses.
5. Keep your hands clean – wash them regularly or use a hand sanitizer to keep those nasty bugs away
6. Propolis flavonoids with their immune supporting action help the body to ward off infection. Comvita’s Winter Wellness range is packed with the goodness of Propolis.
7. When you feel the first symptoms of a cold Comvita Propolis Herbal Elixir is a time tested favourite. Formulated with Propolis, Manuka honey and Echinacea. Echinacea stimulates your immune system and has been shown reduce the duration of the common cold.
8. If you are sick, remember to keep yourself warm and rest as much as possible. Boost your immunity whilst relieving your symptoms with Comvita’s Winter Wellness range.
9. Stay fresh – air flow helps to remove stale air and can also help to clean your air passages
10. Exercise – this can make you feel better mentally as well as physically
11. Get an adequate amount of sleep, at least 6 – 8 hours per night to function at your best.
Comvita’s Winter Wellness products are available in all leading natural health stores, selected pharmacies and www.comvita.com.