• Tightspot Tanks specialise in finding the right tank for every condition. They have a wide range of tanks to chose from, including slimline corrugated tanks, poly tanks and bladders.
• They also specialise in grey water irrigation and installation.
• The average garden uses 2,000L of water a week.
• If you know the rainfall in your area (check with the Bureau of Meteorology), you can calculate the likely tank capacity you require. Multiply the roof area by the maximum concentration of rainfall over 2 months of your wettest season, taking into consideration your water consumption for the whole year.
• An average roof in Melbourne can supply around 80,000L of water a year. In Sydney and Hobart that figure could be 100,000L, and in Brisbane around 150,000L.
Tel: 1300 885 547