• Sadlerstone tiles are naturally cured, requiring no baking or steam in any part of the production. This creates a lower embodied energy than comparable tiles that are cured through baking or steam.
• The top surface of the tiles are naturally polished and are not machine or chemically finished to provide the ultra smooth ‘polished’ look. The only chemical used in production is a small quantity of water conditioner.
• The tiles are composed of granite aggregate, quartz sand and inorganic oxides, bound with cement, all of which can be recycled easily. And any waste material from the production process is recycled into concrete.
• To reduce emissions generated by shipping, all components are sourced in Australia and manufactured in Footscray, Melbourne. And no toxic substances are used in the making of this product.
• In addition, the water used in production is filtered and then recycled, which means the factory uses no more water than the average Australian household.
• The products are highly resistant to abrasion and wear and low porosity due to lack of grinding or polishing of the top surface. Stain and UV resistant and colour fast.
• Sadlerstone are suitable for flooring, cladding, stair treads, decorative trim, in indoor or outdoor settings.
Tel: 1800 262 011