• Plaspanel’s strong yet lightweight flat plastic panels are manufactured from recycled HDPE, derived from sources such as supermarket shopping bags, shampoo and conditioner bottles, freezer bags, milk bottles, buckets, and milk crates.
• Its manufacturing process has a ‘closed material loop’; so while it is made up of recycled content, the product itself can also be recycled.
• Almost indestructible - it is waterproof so it does not rot, swell, delaminate, deteriorate or absorb moisture. It is easy to clean, is scratch resistant, difficult to graffiti, rustproof, chemical, bacteria and mould resistant.
• The durability of the product makes it perfect for outdoor and high traffic areas and uses.
• The acoustic properties of Plaspanel are similar to brick, so it is ideal for many applications and can be routered, cut, drilled, welded and mechanically fixed with standard tools.
• Plaspanel is an environmentally friendly replacement option for traditional cladding products such as MDF, Cement Sheet and Marine Ply. And the panels are available in nine colours in the 100% recycled range.
Available from Plaspanel directly or through distributors such as All Plastics.