• Multipanel building panels are durable, lightweight, energy-efficient and zero-VOC emitting building panels.
• Multipanel foam boards are made from a non-petroleum oil and polyurethane compound, using renewable sources derived from soy, castor, palm and canola oils.
• Multipanel boards are waterproof so don’t shrink or rot, and do not swell and contract.
• The panels can be used where solid hardwood, particleboard, marine plywood and balsa wood core products and other composite materials would normally be used.
• And they are suitable for both external and internal use – cladding, wall and ceiling linings, waterproof substrate for bathroom and kitchen benchtops, external decorative mouldings and facades and stone-worked feature walls.
• Because they are approximately 60% lighter than traditional building materials, they help to conserve fuel used during shipping and transportation.
• In addition, the raw panels can be granulated and recycled as insulation.
Tel: 03 9787 2544