We made 3 large, 3 medium and 3 small Moon Rocks.
- 3 x woks (small, medium, large)
- 1 bag Vermiculite
- 14 (40kg bags) x Quick-set concrete with aggregate (grey)
- 1 tub x Vaseline
- Rubber gloves
- Lightly grease woks using Vaseline.
- Mix vermiculite and dry concrete in wheelbarrow (3 cement: 1 vermiculite).
- Add water to concrete, mix thoroughly and shovel into wok. Trowel to ensure even and flat base.
- Allow to set for 24 hours and remove from mould. Allow a minimum of 48 hours to further set.
- Tile for added effect and colour.