Keep your plants and soil healthy all year round by following this simple gardening advice. Healthy plants, robust green lawns, fabulous flowers, and delicious fruit and vegetables are easily achieved with Scotts® smart and environmentally responsible brands.
- All indoor and outdoor plants including roses, natives and citrus
- Acid-loving plants such as azaleas, camellias and rhododendrons
- Vegetables and herbs
Why Seafeed 3in1 works so well
The blend of natural and organic ingredients stimulate strong, healthy plant growth, and gives all season vitality and protection.
Seaweed improves overall health & increases plant resistance to adverse conditions such as heat, drought, frost, disease, insect and fungal attacks.
Fish stimulates flowering and fruiting, and the growth of beneficial soil organisms. These organisms break down organic matter and release ‘locked up’ nutrients and trace elements in the soil.
Organic compounds including humic acids, act as soil conditioners. In addition they maximize nutrient availability and uptake ensuring a highly effective 2 way feeding action through the roots and the leaves.
How to use
Seafeed may be used on any indoor or outdoor plant, from small potted or bedding plants to trees and shrubs, to lawns. It is also safe for use on native plants. Seafeed may be applied as a foliar or soil drench. It can also be applied to the soil prior to planting to encourage beneficial soil microbial growth.
Before spraying or watering.
- If using the concentrate formula, calculate and measure out 30 - 50ml of Seafeed 3in1 in 9 litres of water.
- If using the 2L Ready-to-use, just connect the bottle to the hose.
- Soak the soil around the plant to feed the roots.