• Innowood is an environmentally friendly composite timber product made from 70% recycled hardwood waste.
• It is extruded into a number of profiles which make the product lightweight and versatile, with no wastage.
• Innowood requires next to no maintenance, is 100% recyclable, fire retardant, water resistant, termite resistant and will not crack or splinter.
• Innowood is ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. And it can be used as decking, screening, cladding and fencing.
• Innowood can be worked in the same ways conventional timber can.
Tel: 02 88461028