Well-planted and tidy garden beds add interest and street appeal to any home.
The good news, is you can easily have a go at doing it yourself!
Here are some features to consider:
- Choose a theme: formal vs. casual
- Draw a plan.
- Remove any existing grass or plants. Extra tip: Don't throw out anything you could re-use! This will save you money and time.
- Prepare your soil. If the plants don't have a healthy environment, it doesn't matter what you do - they won't grow!
- Research your plants. Your choice will depend on your climate and size. For a low maintenance but high-impact look, stick to one variety.
- Don't forget to weed and water your garden bed!