• Envirobrix are made of 100% building waste. The main ingredient is Villaboard waste, which is ground down and mixed with rice hulls and a binding agent to produce a brick.
• About 10,000 tonnes of Villaboard waste go to landfill each year. Envirobrix are capable of using all 10,000 tonne in the production of their bricks.
• Unlike convential clay bricks, which are kiln fired, these Envirobrix are dried naturally in the sun, significantly reducing the energy used to produce them.
• Envirobrix are the size of two standard house bricks, which means they’re quick to lay.
• Envirobrix can be laid, rendered, bagged and painted like any standard brick.
(Type: Supple Cobblestone Bricks)
Unique Building Products
South Windsor NSW 2756
Tel: 0422 446 642