Everyone is looking for something different in their ideal home and luckily, not all houses are the same.
Want to will attract the right buyer for your home? Follow my simple tips and learn how to identify the strong features in your place and make them outstanding!
- If your property has heritage and traditional characteristics, bring them to the fore, rather than trying to cover them up. Many people prefer the look and feel of an older house. Yours can be up-to-date but still allow the history of the property to come through. O
- Older houses, especially with fireplaces, have a cozy inviting feel to them which appeals to buyers who are more indoor types or looking for a country retreat feel.
- But in a different style of house, open plan living might be your highlight. It’s especially appealing if it goes from indoor to outdoor - outdoor living spaces should not be overlooked, especially in warm climates.
- And of course, if you are lucky enough to have views, make sure you are taking full advantage of them.
- Remember that your home might have element which is totally unique - it won’t always be obvious and isn’t always about architecture. Do some research into what people are looking for in your area – for a car fanatic, your garage may end up being your key selling point!
- Invite a friend round and ask them what they think is the best thing about your house. You might be surprised at what they notice!
To ask Shaynna a question, click HERE