As the days tick over and pressure mounts, thousands of Aussies are scrambling for convenient and quick Christmas shopping solutions. PayPal, predicts online shopping will play its biggest role yet in the season for giving, with research showing 71% of time poor Aussies cite convenience as the main reason for shopping via mobile devices.
PayPal research suggests one third of us are wasting valuable time searching for the perfect Kris Kringle gift – a wasted effort considering 44% of Australians don’t like their present, one in five re-gift them and one third throw them away or dump them in a desk drawer to be forgotten!
Did you know?
• One in five workers swap their Kris Kringle recipient because they don’t like the person, while one in 10 switch names because of the office tension it will cause
• Aussie office workers cited the ‘number crunchers’ in accounts and the ‘IT guy’ as the most stressful to buy for (10%), while the majority agree it’s the big wigs at the top whose name you never want to pull out of the hat
• 15% of Aussies have been offended by their Kris Kringle gift
• 30% of Aussies consider their Kris Kringle recipient too hard to buy for
To make sure you waste your time wisely this year, PayPal has developed InstaKringle.com.au, a one stop shop for those thoughtless Secret Santa gifts.
• InstaKringle.com.au selects gifts based on a series of personality traits identified by the user, allowing them to purchase perfectly matched gifts in an instant
• All gifts are $30 and under
• For the cheapskate inside all of us, the site offers free wrapping paper and gift card designs that can be printed off
• InstaKringle.com.au is quick, secure and convenient like all PayPal transactions
• Gifts on offer come from some of PayPal Australia’s 60,000 retail partners, including Glue, Kogan and eBay
Here are some great ideas from IstaKringle.com.au:
• Retro phone handset
• Movember moustache straws
• Men’s socks
• Camera lens travel mug
For more fantastic Kris Kringle ideas, get to IstaKringle.com.au