With all the constant activity in the one room, your lounge room needs a lot of attention when it comes to cleaning!
Whether you live in a house, apartment or duplex, this is the place you sit with your family and friends, talking, eating, watching TV, working and sometimes sleeping!
Here are 5 simple but effective tips from our friends at Viva Cleaning for cleaning your living area:
1) Dampen a paper towel with eucalyptus oil and dust off bedroom furniture, shining, disinfecting and helping to keep sinuses clear during the cold and flu season
2) Try using eucalyptus oil in boiled water to mop floors. It lifts dirt and grease, and leaves the house smelling great
3) Mix one part olive oil with one part lemon juice to polish wood.
4) Soak a cotton ball with lavender oil and pop it in your vacuum bag. It will leave your home smelling fresh when you vacuum.
5) Tip icy cold water on red wine spills on carpet – this will bring the stain to the surface and you can then soak it up with a VIVA Paper Towel.
For more cleaning tips and tricks, make sure you visit: www.viva-cleaning.com.au