It’s been said the heart of a home is the kitchen.
But kitchens are also a source of constant frustration for many as they have an uncanny ability to collect clutter and create disorganisation.
Our friends at Viva Cleaning have provided us with their top tips for keeping your kitchen sparkling clean, which will hopefully make your cleaning life much easier!
• Add 1 cup of white vinegar to your empty dishwasher and start a ‘normal’ wash. This will eliminate smells and lime scales from the stainless steel interior.
• Boil rhubarb leaves in pans that have burnt during cooking for 3-5 minutes. Drain and wipe away any residue.
• To clean a kettle or jug, boil it with water and white vinegar. This will clean all the scale from inside.
• To make glass oven-doors shine like new, drench a VIVA Paper Towel with brown vinegar and leave on the glass for an hour, then wipe dry.
• To rid your cutting board of onion, fish or garlic smells, cut a lemon or lime in two and rub the surface with the fruit.
For more cleaning tips and tricks, make sure you visit: www.viva-cleaning.com.au