Cleaning the bathroom isn't a chore most people enjoy, but the job has to be done.
While you'd rather be out gardening or shopping, it's important to clean your bathroom at least once a week.
Our friends at Viva Cleaning have provided us with their top tips for keeping your bathroom clean so you'll have plenty of time left over to do the things you'd rather be doing.
- After cleaning the toilet bowl, put several drops of peppermint essence in the water. It coats the bowl, keeping it cleaner for longer and smelling great!
- Mirrors won’t fog if you rub a little liquid soap onto the surface and buff.
- Pour coke into your toilet and bath – the acid removes all stains. Wait one hour and then flush or rinse.
- To remove any corrosion on a shower head, soak it in vinegar overnight. Rub shower recess down with a damp cloth and bicarb of soda.
- Use a little bit of Vodka and warm water to leave your taps and shower rose sparkling clean.
For more cleaning tips and tricks, make sure you visit: www.viva-cleaning.com.au