Christmas means sharing presents, spending time with your loved ones and feasting on fabulous food! But if the thought of battleing hordes of other shoppers has you feeling more frightened than festive, then consider these tips from Check out Westfield Christmas Insider Alyce Cowell.
• Avoid getting stressed over parking by getting to your local centre as early as possible or have someone drop you off. Alternatively, take advantage of extended shopping hours if they're offered by your local shopping centre.
• Purchase items like wrapping paper and non-perishable food well before Christmas. Even if you haven't sorted your gift buying, you won't need to worry about- or line up for! - those extra bits and pieces.
• Talk to your local greengrocer, butcher and baker to ask whether pre-orders are available for your Christmas Day feast.
• Know what you're looking for. Plan your list and jump online to check availability and price compare, then you can simply find what you're after and head straight to the counter.
• Shop online! Use the handy Westfield Gift Finder to search for thousands of presents for everyone on your list, before purchasing it and having it sent straight to your door - all from the comfort of your home. Make sure you're organised and give yourself enough time for delivery.
For more great Christmas ideas, get to www.westfield.com.au