Homewares designer Tracie Ellis has these ideas and trends for decorating your bedroom this spring.
Hot spring colours
Elegant neutrals and matt metallics in Silvers and Golds with touches of feminine pastels are on the way back; Lilac, Pink, Sage greens and soft Mauves.
Saturated shades of rich Indigo Blues and bold statement Artichoke green, Reds and Teal Blues worked back with calming neutrals.
Must have spring patterns
Oversized designs including; Moroccan motifs, Ethnic ikat weaves, large scale florals and chevron patterns.
Make the most of your spring accessories
Use strong coloured cushions and throws in contrasting colours and textures, add hand-crafted european pillows that work well with your linen and some beautiful spring blooms!
5 tips for creating a stylish spring bedroom
1. Put on your beautiful crisp pure cotton sheets
2. Update your colour theme and give yourself a new look from winter
3. Add beautiful subtle smelling candles and lashings of flowers or foliage in colored glass
4. Add a handcrafted coverlet that can be decorative and also good to sleep under on warm nights.
5. Don't keep pure line for best. Use it every day!
For more great bedroom styles visit www.aurahome.com.au