Shannon Lush shares her recipe for natural shoe cleaner and deoderiser.
Natural Shoe Cleaner and Deoderiser:
• 2 tablespoons talcum powder (keeps shoes dry by absorbing sweat and moisture)
• 2 tablespoons bicarb soda (general cleaner)
• 2 drops oil of cloves (kills mould, stops shoes smelly musty)
• 2 drops tea tree oil (kills tinea)
• 2 drops lavender oil (adds a nice fragrance but also a muscle relaxant)
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then spoon them into the foot of pantyhose
2. Tie off and dab in your shoes as often as you like to clean and deoderise.
For more information and tips from Shannon, visit the Lush House show page here