Enhance the look of your home with this on-trend Mason jar terrarium.
If you're keen to give your home a bit of greenery but don't fancy the maintenance of looking after plants, this DIY project from Spotlight could be just the right decor piece for your space:
What you'll need
- Set of 3 Mason Jars
- 1 x container of dark natural decor sand
- 1 x container of light natural decor sand
- 1 x container of white decor sand
- 4 x mixed succulents of your choice
- 1 x small bag of artificial green moss
- 1 x bag of decor stones
- Fill each Mason jar with sand, stones, and moss to create a cool woodland layered look.
- Make sure you pour the sand first, moss second and then top it all off with a few stones.
- Once your creation is completed, pop the three mason jars back into the wooden holder and enjoy!
March is 'Make it Month' at Spotlight. Head in-store or online for more DIY projects and inspiration.