Bunnings National Electrical Buyer, Belinda Rakers, provides her top tips on installing the right heater for your home ahead of the winter wind and rain.
There's not much better than snuggling up at home with a hot drink in hand and your favourite show on the telly during the cooler months. Enhance the experience with a wide range of easy-to-use indoor heating appliances, perfect for the home this winter.
1. When purchasing a new heater, it's important to invest in energy saving appliances as they lower energy bill costs and reduce carbon emissions.
2. Before buying a heater, consider the size and space of the room you want to warm. There’s an extensive range of heating appliances, each with different power functions, so it's best to head in store and speak to an expert team member about which product is right for the home.
3. If only needing to heat one room, close off the area to ensure maximum heating efficiency and reduce electricity bills.
4. Pick a design that suits the home's aesthetic. There’s a wide variety of heaters to suit everyone's tastes including modern, traditional and chic designs.
5. Always remember to switch off heaters when not in use to avoid fire risk and higher energy bills.
For more information on Bunnings' indoor heating products, please visit www.bunnings.com.au., or head to your local store and speak to a Bunnings team member.