Your Christmas will go off with a bang with Kirstie's simple to make Christmas Crackers. And that the best thing about homemade bon bons is that each one is an individual piece!
Steps to making your own personalised Christmas Crakers
1. Cut a piece of luxurious and thick wrapping paper into a rectangle of approximately 30cm by 20cm.
2. Create a tear line where your cracker will break when pulled. Draw a line 10cm from each short edge and perforate each using a stanley knife or paper perforater to weaken it.
3. Glue the cracker snap to the inside of the 30cm edge before you roll it.
4. Roll your cracker using three cardboard rolls – old toilet paper rolls are perfect.
5. Remove the two end rolls, which were only used to shape the cracker.
6. Tie one end and add your gifts and mandatory cheeesy joke through the other end.
7. Go crazy with ribbon, bows, beads and jewels to decorate!
Watch Kirstie’s Homemade Christmas on The LifeStyle Channel.