Ever wanted to run away with the fairies? Well now you don't have to - they can come to you! Here are 14 inventive ideas to create your very own Fairy Garden at home.
Invite fairies into your garden with these magically inventive ideas that you can do yourself with broken old pots and other recycled materials, and watch the magic come to life!
1. What fairy could possibly turn down this gorgeous little home?
2. This fairy house even has a little granny flat for when cousin Pixie comes to stay.
3. You could turn a lumpy old log into a welcome home for imps and friendly goblins.
4. Every fairy needs a suitable door, otherwise how will the fairy mail man know where to leave the fairy mail?
5. If you are sure the fairies have their own comfy abode, why not make them a special place to enjoy fairy tea and sparkly cupcakes?
6. Or a nice place to go on holidays where they can get away from the hectic pace of fairy life.
7. Just be sure to let the fairies out for a fly-around every now and then.
8. For the fairy who just loves to escape it all with some good books.
9. A humble home for the fairy that’s saving up for a bigger pot.
10. The grand home belongs to Queen of The Fairies!
11. For fairies that like a big backyard – and bridges.
12. Sometimes a fairy just needs to hang out and chill surrounded by woodland creatures.
13. This humble fairy doesn’t need a fancy house, just some succulents will do.
14. The fairies will thank you ten-fold in magic wishes for this beautiful home.