How to make your own zig zag CD rack.
- 9 x pieces of 12mm thick timber cut to 125mmx125mm
- Wood screws
- Secure a square timber block to the workbench.
- Sand off each timber square to smooth the rough edges.
- Clamp one of the timber squares to the block then glue, pre-drill holes and screw a 2nd square in place to form a V-shape.
- Make up 4 of these V-shaped pieces.
- Place together to make a zigzag shape with the remaining block at the end, making sure that the rack is level.
- To assemble the CD rack, place two of the V-shapes together and clamp together using the block on the bench to support. Glue, drill and screw together.
- Repeat with other sections until complete.
- Paint with two coats of clear varnish.