With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to get creative with your Christmas decorations to really impress your loved ones this festive season.
Providing you some inspiration, DIY and Decorating Expert, Tara Dennis, shares her top tips for decorating this Christmas.
First up, is a festive favourite - a felt stocking! This is a great Christmas craft project to get the whole family involved.
- Red and white felt
- White cotton thread
- Tapestry Needle
- Ribbon to hang Needle
- Command Clear Hooks
- Cut 2 stocking shapes from felt, 2 strips for the top and 1 star
- Decorate the star and white header strips with beads
- Sew the strips to the backs of each stocking and the star to the front
- Place the stockings together and sew all the way around with a blanket stitch
- Sew on a strip of ribbon at the top for hanging
- Display proudly on your mantle piece or above the fire place using a Command Clear hook.
[Feature image is a stock image]