With Christmas fast approaching, it’s time to get creative with your Xmas decorations to really impress your loved ones this festive season.
Providing you some inspiration, DIY and Decorating Expert Tara Dennis shares her top tips for decorating this Christmas, with the help of the NEW Command Clear Hooks from 3M.
LOLLY WREATH: Putting a sweet spin on the traditional Christmas wreath, display in reach of adults and children alike.
• 3 packets wrapped lollies
• 1 wire coat hanger thin string for tying ribbon
• Command Clear Hooks from 3M
1. Bend a coat hanger to form a circle then wrap ribbon just around the hook to conceal the wire.
2. Knot one side of the wrapped lolly then attach it to the wire with another knot. Work all the way around pushing the lollies gently together. Tie with a ribbon to finish.
3. Using a Command Clear Hook from 3M, hang in reach of children and adults alike!
CHRISTMAS HULA HOOP: A simple way to keep the kids entertained at those outdoor Christmas gatherings.
• Irrigation hose (1 roll is enough to make several hoops)
• Connector (1 per hoop)
• Electrical tape (it comes in lots of fun colours)
1. Uncoil the hose and form a circle large enough to stand upright from the floor to your hip. Cut the hose with a sharp knife or saw
2. Hold both ends of the hose in a bucket of hot water, this softens the plastic allowing you to push the connector in to join it together
3. Wind the tape all the way around overlapping as you go. To create a striped hoop, do the same with the second colour tape but remember to leave gaps
4. For easy storage, hang it using a Command Clear Hook from 3M on the back of a bedroom door
For more hints and tips about Command™ Clear Hooks, please visit: www.commandclearhooks.com.au