Shannon Lush reveals how to easily clean a dirty sink and burnt saucepan.
1. Using a pair of pantyhose as a dishcloth, apply a sprinkling of bicarb soda to the sink and then cover it with a spray of white vinegar.
2. When it starts fizzing, give it a good rub with the pantyhose before rinsing clean.
1. For severly burnt saucepans, cover the stain with white vinegar and freeze the whole saucepan overnight. As the vinegar freezes, it expands under the particles of the stain.
2. Take the pan out of the freezer and allow to partially defrost, then sprinkle with bicarb soda and watch as the chemical reaction forces oxygen into the mix and acts as a powerful natural cleaner. The ice in the vinegar also acts as an abrasive, but you have to rub it with a nylon brush while it’s fizzing.
3. Give it a rinse and it’s as good as new.
For more information and tips from Shannon, visit the Lush House show page here