Cherie Barber shows you how to make sure your renovation wows potential buyers.
Adding the WOW factor will add the most value to your house.
• First impressions count. Make that impression right at the front door e.g. with statement lighting.
• Shiny surfaces have a perceived higher value than matt surfaces. Paint trims in gloss and make them sparkle.
• To reflect off the gloss surfaces, great lighting is required e.g. downlights or feature lights.
• Add fabulous features, like a TV in the bathroom!
• Open the house up to the outdoors. Let in the natural light and ventilation.
• Features don’t need to be expensive. You can still get a great look without buying top of the range.