Shannon Lush makes a fun light shade using a pineapple tin!
1. Make a shade from an empty pineapple (or other large) tin.
2. Remove the paper covering and punch a pattern of holes in the sides of the tin with a hammer and nail.
3. Attach the shade to the light by hammering a hole to fit over the light fitting.
4. When you turn on the light, the holes cast a pattern of light on the ceiling.
Plus, if you don’t like pineapple juice you can use it to clean a dirty BBQ grill!
1. Pour the juice over a hot grill and the acid in the juice will cut through the grease.
2. Wipe the juice away with a cloth.
For more information and tips from Shannon, visit the Lush House show page here