No one likes cleaning the oven, but Shannon Lush has some natural cleaning tips to get the job done quick and easy.
1. You’ll need bicarb soda, white vinegar and pantyhose. Spread a layer of bicarb over the door (and other reachable surfaces) and squirt with white vinegar until it fizzes.
2. Then scour with the pantyhose until the grime shifts. You may have to do this several times if the grime is very built up.
3. Clean the sides of the oven using the two sponge technique. Use one damp sponge dipped in bicarb and another sponge dipped in vinegar. Apply the bicarb sponge first, then place the vinegar sponge over the top of the bicarb sponge and press the vinegar through both sponges.
4. Once cleaned, rinse with water.
5. To do the oven ceiling put a mirror in the bottom, so you can see what you are doing without calisthenics. Ideally clean like this once a week to keep things ship-shape in there.
For more information and tips from Shannon, visit the Lush House show page here