Follow these top tips for a stylish Christmas from Interior Designer Darren Palmer to help decorate your family home on a budget!
- Plant life including moss, succulents, evergreen branches, pinecones or berries paired with candles will add some organic and rustic touches to your Christmas table. Foliage is an effective way to dress your table as it introduces vibrant color and fresh fragrance. It's a great time of year for jasmine and a better marriage between visual and olfactory stimulus for your table will be hard to find.
- Add a beautiful festive splash of Berry Red to any room by filling large vases with cherries. For those who prefer delicate decadence over a large centerpiece, sprinkle flowers, twigs, or greenery down the center of the table.
- Christmas colors don’t have to be traditional red, green and gold - mix up colors to create your own décor style and color theme. Keep your home looking calm, serene and elegant with an all-white color scheme. For a little Christmas glam, add a few hits of sparkle and shine with silver accents for a little Christmas glam. Drift wood, linen and white is also a beautiful, classic and soft combination for your christmas decor.
- Concentrate on one statement Christmas feature to really light up the home. An all-white Christmas tree speckled with silver decorations will splash personality into the room and create a point of difference from the traditional Christmas pine tree.
- A palette of stylish metallic ornaments will give your Christmas tree a sophisticated and a high- wattage look. Place small twinkling lights against hanging icicles and different sized ornaments to give just the right amount of sparkle.
Celebrity and Interior Designer Darren Palmer has been appointed as expert at Life Instyle 2014, and is set to lead the retail way with Jason Grant; Temple & Karen McCartney; Online Media Visionary Bahar Etminan and Retail Enthusiast Nancy George at Gala Awards, 2014