With winter drawing in, from clothing to accessories to other home ware possessions, many people transform their space or put away their summer clothes and bring out their winter clothes!
Owner and director of Pink Lily, Sascha Griffin says: “When maintaining organisation in your home, it’s important to make use of every single area for storage. Pinklily offers a wide range of glamorous storage solutions to help you keep on top of your mess!”
Follow Sascha's top tips and learn how to get more organised at home!
- When purchasing “another item” make sure you really need it and throw out the product match that it is replacing.
- Allocate certain rooms and areas for your things - avoid mixing or combining items. Eg. keep your bed linen together, towels together and if it belongs in the garage, leave it in the garage!
- Clear storage boxes makes it extremely simple to find items quickly, while also helping to protect and keep them immaculate.
- Keep on top of your individual spaces. Take ten mins per day to maintain your organisation, as it makes an enormous difference to that overwhelming feeling of being disorganised.
- Don’t keep clothing if you have an emotional or financial attachment to it – but most of all if you haven’t worn it in a year – donate it. Make sure your clothing represents you RIGHT NOW and not how you were!
- A fresh coat of paint or simply a beautifully scented diffuser will make you appreciate and fall back in love with your space again.
- If your items are displayed beautifully with specific organisers and storage systems, you can easily transform your wardrobe to resemble a retail store!
For more informatiom, visit www.pinklily.com.au,