Show your mum how much you love and appreciate her by buying something she really wants!
Stuck on gift ideas for Mother's Day? Consider one (or more) of these 12 ideas.
1. Does your mum have everything? One thing you can never have too much of is Veuve Clicquot!
RRP $64.99 from danmurphys.com.au
2. And of course, she’ll need something fabulously elegant to drink that champagne out of. When ordinary wine flutes just won’t do, the Kate Spade Flute Set will do nicely.
RRP $50 from katespade.com
3. Get mum motivated with an advanced wristband to elevate her every day. The Fitbit Charge Activity + Sleep Wristband will track her steps, distance and calories. She can see incoming call notifications, monitor her sleep and sync wirelessly to her smartphone.
RRP $169.95 from fitbit.com
4. There’s no prettier way to display dainty cupcakes and sweet treats than with the Cristina Re Signature Ivory & Gold 3 Tier Cake Stand! Perfect for afternoon tea.
RRP $45 from petersofkensington.com.au
5. Why settle for an ordinary set of scales? Fitbit Aria not only measures weight, but also BMI, lean mass and body fat percentage. Syncing stats automatically and wirelessly to a smartphone or computer, it will even chart trends and progress. And it’s not just for mum, the whole family can use it with the Aria recognising up to 8 users.
RRP $169.95 from fitbit.com
6. Who said appliances can’t be style icons? This beautiful retro-inspired range from Smeg captures the glamour and simple functionality of the 50s. Sensuous lines and vibrant colours combine perfectly with cutting-edge technology.
RRP $199 for Toasters & Kettles from smeg.com.au
7. You can never go wrong with a beautiful candle, and not only will the new Glasshouse Fragrances Birds of a Feather Candle fill your home with a delicious scent, you’ll also be helping to fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities across Australia, with 5 per cent of every sale donated.
RRP $42.95 from glasshousefragrances.com
8. Sweat, rain and splash-proof, and small enough to fit into a bra, the Fitbit Zip™ Wireless Activity Tracker is the little device which will help mum get a big kick out of fitness. It tracks her steps, distance, calories burned – and syncs those stats to your computer and selected smartphones.
RRP $79.95 from fitbit.com
9. Make bad hair days a thing of the past. ghd have packed the ultimate styling kit for Mum this Mother’s Day in the ghd V gold classic kit. Including a ghd V gold classic styler, ghd paddle brush, ghd style heat protect spray and two sectioning clips.
RRP $269 from ghdhair.com/au
10. Formulated with nourishing botanical extracts, the Grown Alchemist Limited edition Mothers Day Gift set is sure to get your mum smiling. Includes a hand wash and hand cream 300ml twin set.
RRP $49.95 from grown.com or David Jones and Myer stores
11. Whether your mum is an expert quilter or a first timer, inspire her creativity with the Brother NS55 Sewing Machine. Features such as the touch button controls, 135 utility and decorative stitches including 10 buttonhole styles, as well as the amazing automatic needle threading, set this machine apart.
RRP $799 from spotlight.com.au
12. Whether she’s lying by the pool, doing her make up, or cooking dinner, your mum deserves some good sounds! The Braven Lux looks great with any décor plus it’s compact and lightweight. It will fit in the palm of your hand and it’s water resistant so you can even take your supreme sounds to the beach.
RRP $179 from myer.com.au or selected Myer stores
This article is proudly sponsored by Fitbit. To go in the draw to win a Fitbit for you and your Mum this Mother’s Day, simply show us how you get fit with the hashtag #getfitwithfitbit. Details at www.getfitwithfitbit.com.au.