A stunning and runway ready faux-bob is perfect for an engagement soiree as it just oozes class and timeless beauty. This look also works best on women with long layers in their hair.
How to get the look:
1. Start by parting your hair on the side.
2. Apply a tennis ball amount of Daring Volume Plumped Up Volume Mousse to hair and blow-dry.
3. Once dry, spray Hold Me Forever Strong Hold hairspray all over the hair and wait 2 minutes.
4. Part the hair in four sections, from nose to nape and then ear to ear.
5. Spray with Heat Memory Curling Spray.
6. Starting from the nape, curl the hair in its four sections with a curling iron until the whole head is wavy.
7. Shake your head from side to side while spraying hairspray. Wait 2 minutes.
8. Section your hair in three sections, one section on your right and the one on your left and the last section at your nape.
9. With hair elastic, tie the ends of each section of hair.
10. Starting at the nape section first, roll the section up toward the head and pin into place.
11. Then roll and pin the right side so it is the same length as the nape.
12. Then roll the left side so it's the same as the right.
13. Once you have finished, spray one final time with hairspray.
14. Style tip: Your fringe will naturally fall out of the hold, let it! This will enhance the faux-bob look, and seem as though your hair is this length.
Don’t forget to learn how to style your hair for your hen’s party and your honeymoon!
To find out more about products used to style this look, visit www.sunsilk.com.au.